The status of the bathroom has changed so much these days that it is now one of the most important rooms in the home. Testament to this fact is the amount of accessories that are available on the market to the average home owner. The significance of the bathroom is also highlighted by the many DIY shows that are constantly on TV and focus a lot on the bathroom.
Grand Designs 3D Bathroom & Kitchen
Sale Price: £8.08
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Usually dispatched within 1-2 business days
- Design templates from GRAND DESIGNS and other iconic buildings
- Easy to use interface for planning and designing
- 2D plans to 3D models in a single click
- All objects and textures to create your dream Kitchen and Bathroom
- Drag and drop construction elements
- Powerful measuring and ruler tools
- Block feature to create additional shaped objects not found in the catalogue
- Examine your room in detail by cutting through 2D and 3D section views
- Any 3D view can be rendered to see the effect of lighting and shadows
- 3D walk through function to move into completed project
INTERIOR 3D HOME DESIGN PLANNING FOR KITCHEN BATHROOM SOFTWARE DISC CD DVD
- 3D Interior Home - Professional House Design Software for Rooms Kitchens, Bathrooms and much more
- Create a professional house plan from scratch and furnish it using this award winning 3D interior design software that you can learn how to use in less than 10 minutes flat!
- Professional home-design software for the serious do-it-yourself user. • Kitchens and baths, interior design, remodelling, decks and landscaping, and more. • Choose from existing home style templates to get you fired with creative ideas, or create your own design from scratch and add over 100 most common objects, including extra bonus ones (more on this below).
- Design in 2D and get live realistic 3D preview. You can even walk inside your house using keyboard arrow keys, as if you're there. • Get started quickly with easy how-to guides
- No Box Included You will receive a Professionally Created Disc in a CD Sleeve , Compatible with: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10
Chief Architect Interior Designer 9.0 (PC CD)
- Powerful Interior Design Software
- Give your dream home the look and feel you want with Chief Architect Interior Designer
- Choose from thousands of styles, colors, wall coverings, flooring and materials
- Experiment with your interior design ideas using 3D models, virtual tours and advanced design tools
- Choose from over 1,000 sample plans to inspire your ideas or create your own
- Quickly place and arrange walls, windows, doors and cabinets
- Find the perfect colors, materials for your design from brand-name manufacturers or import your own.
DreamPlan 3D Home and Landscape Design Software to Create Indoor and Outdoor House Designs [Download]
Sale Price: £37.60
Eligible for free shipping!
Availability: Available for download now
- Design every room in your dream house, including your bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchen, and living room.
- Plan your pool project or create landscaping plans with ease.
- Enjoy the easy navigation to allow you to view your home from any angle.
- Add packages and expansions from an unlimited library as needed.
- View your home, garden, or pool design from 2D & 3D views.
Punch Home Design Studio PRO (Mac)
- The most sophisticated way to explore creative home design possibilities
- Redecorate - Remodel - Update!
- Includes a complete library of interiors - featuring thousands of paints, floor coverings, furniture and more
- Customise doors and windows for your projects
- Includes a complete library of region specific trees, flowers, shrubs and other plantings
- Apply one-click updates to your designs with the Decorator Palette
- Includes Automatic Growth Tool - see how your landscape designs will look years from now
- PhotoViewTM lets you add real-world objects to your designs, using scanned or photographed images
- Produce stunning realism with photorealistic rendering
3D Home Design Planning for Kitchen Bathroom Software Disc
- nterior design software that helps you draw the plan of your house or project arrange furniture, appliances, accessories and see the results in 3D
- Draw straight, round or sloping walls with precise dimensions using the mouse or the keyboard. Insert doors and windows in walls by dragging them in the plan, and let Sweet Home 3D compute their holes in walls.
- Add furniture to the plan from a searchable and extensible catalog organized by categories such as kitchen, living room, bedroom, bathroom...Change color, texture, size, thickness, location and orientation of furniture, walls, floors and ceilings.
- Annotate the plan with room areas, dimension lines, texts and show the North direction with a compass rose.
- You will receive a Professionally Created Disc in a CD Sleeve , Compatible with: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 also with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard (Intel) Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Intel) Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Intel) Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Intel) Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Intel)
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Premium v20 [Download]
- Create your own home design plan to renovate, redecorate, remodel or update your home inside and out. Use our editable floor plans and layouts or take pictures of an existing house and easily add design features and details.
- Easy to use interface, design tools, drag and drop materials, furnishings and accessories (thousands to choose from) plus tips for "Building Green" with a selection of green objects and materials.
- Save time and money by visualizing your designs in 2D and 3D and estimating costs before you begin.
- Help when you need it! An Integrated interactive help system makes finding and using the right tool easier than ever. Includes online video tutorials, user forum and free technical support.
- The Premium Series is for the DIY person who wants comprehensive tools and capabilities to develop home plans, design interior rooms and landscaping options.
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Essentials v20 [Download]
- Design or renovate the home of your dreams with our simple to use interface, drag and drop features and one mouse click design capabilities! No design experience required!
- Contains a wealth of tools and top features for designing new home plans and renovations inside and out.
- It's easy to get started! Create your own home plans, use our editable floor plans and layouts or take pictures of an existing room and add design features and details.
- Save time and money by visualizing your 2D and 3D designs and estimating costs before you begin.
- Includes how-to video tutorials, user forum and free technical support to provide help when needed
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Architectural Series v19 - Home Design Software for Windows PC [Download]
- New Sketchup Import! Compatible with new Sketchup formats plus easily edit size and materials within the program
- New Material Editor allows you to customize building materials to your specifications
- New and improved tools and symbols for easier, faster and more precise designing
- Improved 3D Cutaway tool and new Panning in 3D for optimal visualization
The search for the perfect bathroom has increased the amount of people renovating their bathrooms and ff you thought that the tough economic times we are living in has diminished peoples appetite for redecoration projects then you need to think again. Instead of bathroom renovations slowing down, they have in fact risen because people are seeing it as an investment and as a way of adding value to their home. Many local trades people around the country have reported they are now doing more and more home renovations and at the top of the list is the bathroom. Self renovations are also on the rise as home-owners decide to do their own remodelling.
It really is possible to create the ultimate bathroom for yourself, so it becomes a place you can relax and enjoy yourself. Everybody's desires will be different, some will be content with just having a nice bathtub or shower enclosure, so they can relax and read others might want a TV or a music system in the bathroom. It is totally up to you and you are only limited by your budget and your creativity.
Designing your own bathroom is not difficult, but you need to ask yourself some questions such as how big you want your bathroom to be. You can create a master bathroom. This type of bathroom includes everything and usually has a toilet, two sinks, separate tub and shower, a bidet and more. Master or luxury bathrooms tend to be very large and can accommodate fitness equipment. Other types of bathrooms you can develop are full bathrooms. These have a toilet and sink and the tub and shower are combined. Half bathroom is the next one down and this one only houses a sink and a toilet and it is usually found in bottom floor of the house. You can also have a small bathroom, children’s bathroom and a guest bathroom.
After you've decided on the type of bathroom you want to develop, you need to think what storage you want to have in there and how to achieve that. A rule of thumb when it comes to bathroom storage is that you can never have too much storage! There are many accessories on the market that will help you with your storage needs such as shelves and cabinets whether they are free standing or wall mounted.
Lighting in the bathroom is also something that should not be missed. Lighting is very important anywhere in the home but especially in the bathroom. If there is not sufficient light in the bathroom it can look dull and gloomy and all your hard work might be wasted. Natural light is best and if you have a window that can bring in good natural light then that might be all you need but you also shouldn't forget about man-made lighting and this where bathroom light fittings can help you a lot.
There are many luxury accessories you can add to a bathroom, but one of the best accessories you can spend your money on is an electric towel rail. These items are amazing, as they serve two purposes. First of all, they are very aesthetically pleasing and add a touch of class to any bathroom, and second they are very practical as they supply you with warm towels, so that you can dry and wrap yourself as you come out of the bath or step out of the shower.
You also should not forget about a bathroom extractor fan as this will help ventilate your bathroom and reduce odours and humidity.
Creating your perfect bathroom is not a complicated affair, but it needs planning and thinking on your part and if you do this right you will end up with a bathroom that you can both be proud of in terms of looks and function.